Friday 12 March 2021

More HSTs

 My lovely friend Liz has been having a sort out.  She asked me if I would accept some items for our drama group (a full net underskirt - yes please!) and some fabric plus bits for Project Linus (yes please!). We met up outside and had a great chat and put a couple of full carriers in my car boot. I have sorted it all into colours and put it all away, but left out one or two little bags of the usual part cut out, part sewn bits.  Here is the contents of one of them. 



Here is the contents of the bag.  Purple and orange - what a great combination - and lots of completed HSTs.  I’m still pretty keen on Bears Paw blocks, so went that way again. 

Here are the results!  Some pieces had to be constructed by fishing off-cuts out of the bin, but that’s not unusual.  A good result.  One 4.5” block, four triangles and two 12.5” blocks.  Thank you, Liz. 


No comments: