Wednesday 3 March 2021

Whoops.

 I’m trying quite hard to finish stuff and get to grips with all the boxes and bags of stuff which are in my sewing room.  I thought I had a good handle on what was where, when I found this. 


I was looking for a book, when I came upon a plastic folder containing this!  (I did find the book, but not there!). It’s a block I started from Barb Adams and Alma Allen’s book ‘Home Sweet Home’.  I had made their design ‘Quilting the Garden’ and thought I’d like to try another of their designs.  I found I didn’t particularly enjoy appliqueing the regular shapes : they’d be better to be pieced, so gave up and sold the book.  Although I don’t have the pattern, I have more of the window fabric, so I think I can wing it from here.  It’ll be a good evening sewing project.  

No comments: