My Celtic Solstice is finished! I've quilted it with spirals, and sewn the binding down. Now it's complete, I have found the block which jumped out of place before I sewed it. Typical.
Here it is, at the bottom left of the circle. I know people who would unpick and correct, but I'm not one of them! It stays! I love the quilt and really enjoyed making it. Looking forward to the Grand Illusion reveal.
I also layered and finished this Linus quilt. It's a double nine-patch, and the blocks were made by a group of friends. It's gone together well.
Now I need to make a baby quilt for a friend of DD. I decided to make nine-patch blocks from a tutorial on funwithbarbandmary. You start with squares, instead of strips, and they go together really quickly. (I started with 7.5" squares, so they have knitted up big!)
There are only six blocks here, but as you can see, you get a positive and negative block from each two squares. Neat.
Have a great time tonight, and I'll see you in 2015!