I used ivy as my theme, and was quite pleased with it until I assembled the blocks on my design wall, to find that the new block stuck out like a sore thumb as it was white! Whoops!
Never mind, I decided to tea dye it, to tone it down a bit.
Oh no! Too much tea and the block still stands out like a sore thumb because it's too beige! Whoops again! I quickly dunked it in some biological washing powder, hoping that would take some of the tea away.
Result! Not quite the right colour, but pale enough now not to poke you in the eye! Phew! Now to decide where to go from here. To sash or not to sash, that is the question!