Sunday, 26 April 2015
Eight - final version!
I have been working on my panel with eight pictures quilt and have learned something useful. I was very happy with the way the eight blocks were joined together to make a 3 x 5 arrangement, but it was in adding the borders to make it a bit squarer where I struggled. Originally I had added a lilac border which was wider at the sides, to try and compensate. When I started to add the piano keys border it didn't look right. So with a little help from friends, Jacquie in particular, I evened out the inner border and added long piano keys along the sides, and small ones top and bottom.