Sunday 25 November 2007

Busy, busy

This last week life has been very hectic - in a good way. On Wednesday it was Piecemakers' Christmas meeting, where I demonstrated an easy advent calendar; Thursday was work and belly dancing. On Friday I took my Mum, as part of her 80th birthday present, to the Knitting and Stitching Show in Harrogate and on Saturday I went to Rocheberie Schoolhouse Quilters in Rugby. Lots of fun, but no sewing.

My friend Chris, who went with me to the NEC back in August, had sent for some fabric from America, and while browsing the stock, had slipped in an extra half yard as a present specially for me.

She knows that I love novelty fabrics, but the clincher was the liberal use of lime green!

This is her and me out shopping together. (I'm the one with the lime green top and big feet, and she's the one with brown curls and trendy ear rings. We're both well endowed in the carrier bag department!) Don't know what I'll use it for yet, but it'll be something very special.

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

Cute fabric! I agree, busy busy, where does the time go???