Sunday 13 July 2008

Slow going

I seem to have had the usual amount of sewing time recently, but have very little to show for it. I'm machine quilting my reproduction quilt, which is very boring, not to mention hard on the arms, as it's so big. It's supposed to be wine glasses, but some of them are a bit strangely shaped as I'm doing them by eye!


I think they'll be OK when I've done them all.

Then I've been adding some applique to my houses quilt, to softern the blue top.

I'm just going with the flow, and adding leaves where they look good. Some while ago I bought a Clover yo-yo flower maker, and might have a go at making some flowers to add to the vine.

I've also added a border to the green and white quilt. I didn't have any yellow which was soft enough, but luckily Beverley came to the rescue (she's more of a pastel person then me) and gave me this perfect border fabric. I'm not sure the border actually works, but I think once it has a green binding and is quilted it'll look better.

1 comment:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been busy, all projects look great..