Monday 1 October 2012

September UFO Challenge - failed!

I was doing so well with my UFO Challenge quilts - so far, 8 tops out of the cupboard and completed.  But this month I haven't even managed to finish the top!  However, I'm not too despondent, as at the beginning of September, I had this:
 
 
 and at the end, I have this.

 
It's certainly a stunning design!  Now I have to decide on borders.  Bonnie had put a white one with black half square triangles as the border, but I'm not sure I can face that!  Maybe a narrow black border than piano keys in red or blue?  What do you think?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

W. O. W!!!

You've been busy!!! And yes I think a simpler border would do the quilt good, and perhaps you a little too!!

It looks really great though.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Fabulous achievement for September. I completed top from pieces is a great achievement. Besides...once it has it's borders couldn't you put it in the box ready to be numbered for the the 2013 UFO challenge? (ok ducking now!)