I have been finishing off my wedding tasks. DS and I made an initial arrangement of the table flowers (silk) in the vases, and then I finished off the ring pillow. The appliqued initials were done, and I decided to put prairie points round the edge (DD would hate lace!)I've never actually used prairie points before so it was a bit of a learning curve!
Here is the finished pillow - the messy white blobs in the middle are the ribbons for tying on the rings! I'm pleased with it, but the prairie points were a tedious task. I know you can make continuous ones, but I wasn't sure of the spacing and didn't want to end up with a half PP, so made each one individually from a 2" square! It's taken me most of the afternoon to make these little beauties, and while I quite like the effect in this case, I'm not planning to make any ever again!