Monday 19 June 2017

Down the rabbithole centre done

PWe've been away for a week, so the sewing has been on hold, while I've been eating, drinking, sightseeing and relaxing en France!  But as soon as the washing machine's going, I'm itching to get to my sewing room. 


It didn't take me long to complete the centre of my Sarah Fielke BOM, and I'm very pleased with it.  Despite the fact that some of the houses have lost the apexes of their roofs, the whole thing measures just a smidgeon bigger than the 40.5" Sarah has allowed.  I don't think that will be a problem, as I can either fudge it or trim a bit off the blue border.  I'll wait and see what is the best thing to do.  Now to wait to see what comes next!  


1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

It's gorgeous! I wouldn't worry too much about the apexes...many UK 1930's houses have a flat top...you could just say that it's an English twist!