I finally got round to working on the replacement old quilt I've been working on. (I'm embarrassed that it was January when I last did anything for it, but I have spent a lot of time in between head-scratching and researching - honestly!). I couldn't seem to get the last frame sorted out, then finally decided that the plain border I had put on, was too wide. It finished off the quilt, so anything added looked superfluous. Once I'd chopped a few inches off that, I was inspired again.
Well, not that inspired, as you can see, but I think the flying geese border finishes it off quite satisfactorily. I've used a combination of reproduction fabrics, fabrics which look like they might be reproductions and some vintage fabrics. I hope the lady will like it. All I've got to do now is quilt it!