Here is the Snoopy quilt finally bound and done. That makes 306 quilts donated to Project Linus Leicestershire this year! Great total, and many thanks to all the people who sewed, donated fabric or bought from the rummage box to fund wadding etc. The U.K. total for the year is over 30,000 quilts, so that's lots of love!
Once that was done, I had the urge to start something new. I started by looking in the strip boxes, as the 2.5" box is very full. However, I found that it had a lot of ugly fabrics in there, especially quite a bit of brown and taupe. Ugh! But then I remembered the old dancing gingerbread men pattern, and got going.
There are a few, with eyes, mouths and buttons embroidered on. I've actually cut more components and made them into a kit for Knit and Stitch in January. They are quick and fun to make, so should hopefully take someone's fancy!