Wednesday 25 January 2017

To border or not to border, that is the question

I have put the edge triangles on my Rocheberie BOM quilt, and I think it looks fabulous! 


But where do I go from here?  Half of me thinks that it's great like that, the size is fine and it would be much easy to quilt.  The other half of me thinks that it would look even better with a nice border, so get on and bite the bullet!  Any opinions? 


Meanwhile, now panto is over and I've had a couple of nights in front of the tele, I've quilted and bound this UFO, which is the first one on my UFO challenge.  The striped binding pulls it all together nicely.  One down and eleven to go! 


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think it needs a fine white line around it but the could be done with the binding. Perhaps a thin white and thicker red one? Not sure. Like the other one too.