Despite a few days in Portsmouth this week (visiting the Historic Dockyard etc - fabulous!) I have managed a bit of sewing. I am steadily quilting my big circles quilt. This one I've decided to quilt block by block, and it's going very well. The quilting process is showing my poor workmanship,and lack of accuracy, but I did the best I could, nod at least it'll be a finish!
The pink spiders Web quilt is finished. I thoroughly enjoyed making this and surely it must have made a bit of a dent in the pink scraps bag!
And here is another scrap project. It's a kind of scrappy Irish Chain. I added a number of plain turquoise squares to the mix to add a bit of unity, and after adding a white border, will bind it in the turquoise. This has definitely made a dent in the 2.5" box - I can get the lid on now!
I must work up the courage to quilt the border of my Happy Days quilt, but not just yet! I went over the The Bramble Patch yesterday and watched their long arm effortlessly and automatically sewing beautiful feathers onto a quilt. It won't be automatic or effortless for me, but at least I'll have the satisfaction of having done it myself!