Wednesday 13 December 2017

Challenge finished!

Last year I decided to take the American Patchwork and Quilting UFO Challenge.  You had to find twelve UFOs, put them on a list and aim to finish one every month during 2017.  Some of the UFOs were tops, or well on the way to completion, but some were only a bag of bits.  I like having a new year resolution, because it is a positive way to approach the future.  I don't often succeed in keeping my resolution for the whole year, but even a few weeks of self improvement is better than nothing!  Anyway, I have just finished the last quilt on my list! 


It's Bonnie Hunter's Tulip Fields, and I think it's come out well.  It's a great way to use up strings and scraps and will give a needy child a well deserved hug!  The challenge is running for 2018: want to join it? 


No comments: