Friday 29 December 2017

Slow progress

There hasn't really been much sewing going on here recently.  I know there's been Christmas, which always slows things down, but before Christmas I had a very nasty cold which knocked me off my feet for two weeks!  I've never had a cold like that, and I ended up with earache so bad, I had to get up and take painkillers in the night!  Luckily (apart from a hopefully temporary) deafness in one ear, I'm back on form.  But my sewing is well behind. 


I usually do the latest Bonnie Hunter mystery, and while she has released six clues, I'm only just working on number four!  I only do half the units too!  Not to worry.  She doesn't send the Quilt Police round to check up on you, so it's all fine.  Cutting more chocolate triangles now and I'll catch up eventually. 


1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Glad you are feeling better. You are doing well with the blocks!