Thursday 7 December 2017

Progress

Ive been doing various secret things which I can't share recently, but here is a bit of progress.


I have assembled and bordered my Tulip Fields quilt, and only need to layer and quilt it before the end of the month.  Should be possible, at least theoretically!  


I've also made up this half a jelly roll quilt.  We were fortunate to have a parcel of fabrics arrive from the lovely Katy Jones of 'Quilt Now' magazine, and amongst the goodies was a fat eighth bundle of 20 different fabrics.  I cut each fat eighth into four 2.5" strips, and separated the strips into two sets.  Two of the strips of the same fabric joined together to make a wof strip, so they went together beautifully.  This top measures about 38", so will benefit from a border.  Light blue, I think.  I'm keen to join up the second set of strips to see how the same fabrics join together in a different arrangement.  Watch this space! 



No comments: