Friday 11 April 2008

Baby, baby!

When we came back from holiday, there was a message from one of the staff at the Leicester Women's Refuge to say was there any chance of Project Linus having any cot quilts which they could have? Of course the answer was yes, but not many. I sorted out the ones which were a suitable size and design, and decided to make one more myself. Quilters are very generous people, so I already had a pretty panel waiting to be bordered, and when I looked through the Linus fabric box there was a turquoise flowered fabric which would be perfect for that.
Here it is, all ready to comfort a homeless baby.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad that you were able to help them out with a cozy quilt.

black bear cabin said...

you are amazing...what a wonderful quilt, made with love for a baby that could use a lot of love!
i have a silly question...what is a cot quilt?
lisajo