Wednesday 16 April 2008

Mic does like purple!

What a lovely surprise I had this morning. I am expecting a bellydance CD from Amazon, so when the doorbell rang this at 10.30, I expected to see the postman. Instead it was a lady from the local florist with this!

A superb bunch of flowers, already professionally arranged in a beautiful vase, plus chocolates!

However, the card is the best bit, which I have had to share with you.

Quilts bring so much pleasure to so many people, so keep up the good work, fellow quilters!

4 comments:

sewkalico said...

That's lovely! Now if you'll just send me your address, I have something else for you...

black bear cabin said...

what a lovely gift for someone so deserving! :)
Now when your bellydance CD arrives you can boogie around your flowers :)
happy quilting!
lisajo

Sew Create It - Jane said...

What a lovely treat...flowers AND chocolate!!

Joyce said...

Wonderful treat. Now I want photos of the belly dancing!