Sunday 14 March 2010

Whoops! Nudity?

I have recently been inspired by the lovely stitchery posted on Caroline's blog as a free BOM. (Check it out, you're certain to like it too!) I'm not sure what I'll do with it, but I thought it would make a great present in some form or other.
I haven't done many stitcheries before, but this one really caught my eye, it's so pretty, and looks easy as well! As you can see, I've only done about half of it, but it looked a bit strange. Was the lady with her feet up really naked? Had I stumbled into Calendar Girls' territory? I checked the pattern. Of course, I hadn't read the instructions properly! They clearly state navy for the body, not just continue with the flesh colour. I'll have to unpick it - or on the other hand, it could be quite a talking point!

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

LOL - could it be a Freudian slip? Are you trying to tell us something? :o)