Monday 9 January 2012

A middle

I was shocked (but not surprised!) at the number of UFOs which were in my cupboard, and am determined to keep up with the challenge to finish one a month. So once I'd got the fabric for the Calendar Baskets, it was all systems go!
This isn't going to be an earth-shattering quilt, but I'm pleased with the way it's going so far. I'm going to put a mid-green narrow border on it, then a wider light green. Despite a good rummage in my green fabric box, there's no light green of quite the right shade. That means I'll have to make another trip to the quilt shop. What a shame!

3 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Oh Lynda...that is a smashing layout! So clever!

Liz said...

A very nice layout and a great cross, just begging for feather quilting.

TextileAddict said...

I bet you're glad you unpicked it as the new arrangement looks great.