Tuesday 31 January 2012

UFO Challenge #1 finished!

I have been working hard to complete my first UFO Challenge of 2012, and finshed sewing the binding this morning! Here it is in all its glory!

For something which was started in 2003, I think that's a pretty impressive finish! If you look carefully, Liz, you can just see the feathers I have quilted in the spacer rectangles (bottom right is the best one). The rest of it was quilted in the ditch, with a little hand echo quilting round the basket contents. Now I'm itching to find out which number comes out next!

3 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Fantastic Finish!! Well done!

Liz said...

I shall need to admire your feathers in person as I am afraid they are hiding in your photo Well done though on your finish

loulee said...

Looking really good. Nice finish.